sorry i’ve not had time for twitter i haven’t been stalking their tweets as usual
- Favourite member
- Biggest conflict
- Favourite song
- Favourite song from BTR
- Favourite song from Elevate
- Favourite episode
- Own any memorabilia?
- Ever seen them live?
- Ever met them?
- How you got into them
- Has your favourite always been your current favourite?
- Ever been tweeted/retweeted by a member?
- Do you have any posters of them?
I haven’t listened to all of Elevate yet for reasons but out of all the songs on there I already know this album is a billion times better than BTR, which is saying something.
And they’ve written most of these songs.
It really says a lot, I’m so proud of the boys
“One of today’s most popular quartet is taking on the most famous foursome of all time!
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Nickelodeon’s popular boy band Big Time Rush will cover not one, not two, not three, but four Beatles songs for their upcoming Big Time Movie!
So, what songs will they be belting out?
James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt, Logan Henderson and Carlos Pena will be covering “A Hard Day’s Night,” “Revolution,” “We Can Work It Out,” and “Help!” in their brand new TV movie.
According to EW, the plot follows the guys after they land in London, ”to kick off their world tour just as they get caught up in a James Bond-style mission to save the world. Specifically, their bags are switched at the airport and the boys are stuck with a device that could end civilization, if it got into the wrong hands.”
Logan also dished: “We are excited to help introduce the Beatles music to a younger generation. They were such amazing artists we feel so honored to have this opportunity.”
I watched the whole thing in sharp breaths, properly concentrating on not crying.
Then Carlos goes over to her and I let out a few sobs thinking “Laura keep it together”
KENDALL has to go do that and o m g I just broke down into legit crying. I can’t stop sobbing.
And then James kisses her hand? really?
This rumor about the boys getting shit faced and stoned and one night stands etc.
- they’re from a kids show
- they know how important their image is
- they’re not naive enough that they’d think they could do that without anyone knowing. they know that you can’t do stuff like that without getting caught, so they wouldn’t do it.
- THREE OUT OF FOUR OF THEM HAVE LONG TERM GIRLFRIENDS
- fans always make up weird shit
- they tweeted at like 2am saying normal stuff. if you’re gonna get stoned and drunk and whatever, it’ll be past 2am, and the effects would last longer too.
- FANS ALWAYS MAKE UP SHIT
it really annoys me when people make up rumors about them and people believe them.
Basically for the past two weeks I’ve been in three different countries, and so busy every day and not able to go on a laptop.
And I will be like this for another week.
If people could please tell me about any new jokes/videos/photos/gifs etc. from the past two weeks I’d be so grateful!
I’M MISSING MY BOYS :(